- 05-22-2014, 03:25 PM #2
- 05-22-2014, 03:31 PM #4
- 05-22-2014, 03:35 PM #5
- 05-22-2014, 03:35 PM #6
- 05-22-2014, 09:12 PM #8
Re: Simple Question....
All downloaded apps try to go to your Main Home Screen.
If that screen is full, then they will flow over to the next available screen.
I keep a vacant spot on my Main Home screen just for this. that way, I know where the new app's shortcut is. Then I move it to a folder in the appropriate screen.
Folders are great, lots better than having a slew of screens to look at.
Easier to put things into similar categories.
- By Wildo6882 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 12Last Post: 05-25-2014, 07:20 AM
- By Trolled123 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 05-24-2014, 07:18 AM
- By parkerd97 in forum HTC One M7Replies: 3Last Post: 05-23-2014, 12:27 PM
- By djdougd in forum Droid RAZR MAXX HDReplies: 2Last Post: 05-22-2014, 11:27 AM
- By knewman511 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 05-22-2014, 09:12 AM