A few quirks that i've noted with the Verizon S5

PCRayz

May 23, 2014
Visit site
So I went from a Galaxy Nexus to the Verizon version of the Galaxy S5 and love the performance difference but miss a few features.

1) I cannot dismiss an Alarm before its alert time. I can dismiss a snooze however.
2) I cannot select a specific group text and silence its alerts.
3) When I set my phone to Vibrate then back to Sound, notifications are still silent and I have to manually turn them back up.

Does anyone else have these issues with the Verizon version?

AZgl1500

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
I went from a Galaxy Nexus to the Verizon version of the Galaxy S5 and love the performance difference but miss a few features.

1) I cannot dismiss an Alarm before its alert time. I can dismiss a snooze however.
..... Turn OFF the alarm clock. Replace it with Alarm Clock Plus. Lots of options and will do that and lots more.

2) I cannot select a specific group text and silence its alerts.
..... Haven't even tried, no need for me if you mean Text Messaging. If you mean the apps, each one of them is separately able to Turn Off the notifications

3) When I set my phone to Vibrate then back to Sound, notifications are still silent and I have to manually turn them back up.
..... I have Vibrate turned ON all the time, no need to turn it off. Notifications are a separate programmable feature.

Yup, I'm with Verizon.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steve1084