Every time I unlock my phone it opens to play store automatically.

Manohar Majety

Oct 4, 2016
Visit site
i found a solution to this

I went to es file explorer and then to installed apps on phone and i found an app with no icon or name and i have uninstalled the app and problem solved
Note :- while uninstalling it asks you for deactivating admin rights and deactivate it it works 100%

Cody Roth

Nov 9, 2016
Visit site
Hi! I faced the same problem but I was able to successfully resolve it. I will share with you the nature of my problem and it's solution while keeping in mind the fact that there could be several reasons behind this problem and other users may need to resort to different methods.
Whenever I unlocked my screen while my data was switched on, a blank page would automatically start up and eventually lead to to a page in playstoreSo I tried these methods and found out which app was causing the problem -
1. As soon as soon as the app started after unlocking I minimized it and sought to identify the app by it's name. However, there was nothing but white minimized screen. In other words, the app seemed to have no name and therefore it couldn't be identified. This failed for me;
2. Then I checked the list of all the recently downloaded apks from my browser and was able to identify which one of them was installed but was not listed under Settings->apps-> downloaded. I did this by clicking on all the apps one after another. If they're not installed there would the usual installation message. If they're already installed then you would get the message "would you like to install an update to this existing...". On finding apps that were already installed, I checked the apps list in my phone to find those names. Finally, I came across an installed app which was not listed. The app package had no icon though it had a download package name "DARK-SWORD-ANDROID-APK-HACK-MOD-DOWNLOAD-8742.apk". On finding this, I checked the list of installed apps in my ES file explorer (because I knew that the app was not listed under settings>apps). As I scrolled down to the end I found an app that had blank icon with blank title. I uninstalled it and, voila! The problem is gone.

I got to the point where I found the blank app but my phone will not give me the option of deleting the blank app. It will only let me clear cached data from the app. Any suggestions on what I should do? Thanks

NiKhil Majalkar

Nov 12, 2016
Visit site
Hi! I faced the same problem but I was able to successfully resolve it. I will share with you the nature of my problem and it's solution while keeping in mind the fact that there could be several reasons behind this problem and other users may need to resort to different methods.
Whenever I unlocked my screen while my data was switched on, a blank page would automatically start up and eventually lead to to a page in playstoreSo I tried these methods and found out which app was causing the problem -
1. As soon as soon as the app started after unlocking I minimized it and sought to identify the app by it's name. However, there was nothing but white minimized screen. In other words, the app seemed to have no name and therefore it couldn't be identified. This failed for me;
2. Then I checked the list of all the recently downloaded apks from my browser and was able to identify which one of them was installed but was not listed under Settings->apps-> downloaded. I did this by clicking on all the apps one after another. If they're not installed there would the usual installation message. If they're already installed then you would get the message "would you like to install an update to this existing...". On finding apps that were already installed, I checked the apps list in my phone to find those names. Finally, I came across an installed app which was not listed. The app package had no icon though it had a download package name "DARK-SWORD-ANDROID-APK-HACK-MOD-DOWNLOAD-8742.apk". On finding this, I checked the list of installed apps in my ES file explorer (because I knew that the app was not listed under settings>apps). As I scrolled down to the end I found an app that had blank icon with blank title. I uninstalled it and, voila! The problem is gone.

Thank you so much!

Last edited by a moderator:

F3araway

Jan 6, 2017
Visit site
Okay so if thats happening all you need to do is go to

Settings
Find secerity
Then go to phone adminastration
Click on the blank app or the app that should be there and disabble it

After that go to your settings then apps scroll over to all click on the one you dissabled and uninstal it

Its a big stress relief and very easy to do

MStamp

Jan 20, 2017
Visit site
I too started having an issue with using my unlock screen and being redirected to an app store. So I downloaded MALWAREBYTES ANTI-MALWARE. It fixed it the first time I ran it. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

Kiran 23

Jan 30, 2017
Visit site
Thank you so much mate.... This is resolved for me after I followed ur steps... I just registered this website just to appreciate your Sutton for the problem... But I'm going to be member with this portal from now on...
Thanks once again
Regards,
Kiran Raavi

Prsmithe

Feb 9, 2017
Visit site
What worked for me was I had es file Explorer. When I went into that there was a spot under apps that had no picture at all but clearly had an app there. I deleted that and it stopped.

punkjess15

Mar 24, 2017
Visit site
Can somebody walk me through the fixing process because I am having the same exact problem but didn't quite understand how to fix it the way it said

Vijay Shankar2

Apr 6, 2017
Visit site
Everything went fine. I found app in ES explorer and when I tried uninstalling, app seemed to be one of administrators app, and when I try to deactivate ,now deactivate button does not work nor cancel button , I have come back to the previous screen.. Any help over there? Please help me ,it is just so annoying..

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FarajWala800