- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Old Messages Reloaded
I switched over from the iphone a month ago and last night my phone decided to reload 25,000 old messages from my iphone. I cannot open any messaging apps because it keeps freezing. Does anyone know what I can do to get these 25,000 messages off of my phone?
- 05-23-2014, 08:42 AM #2
Re: Old Messages Reloaded
I would try something like SMS Backup and Restore. Use the program to create a backup (I believe it's a XML file), edit the backup on your PC with something like Excel (delete all data) and then use SMS Backup and Restore to restore the blank backup.
Someone else might have a simpler solution....
- By Chris Kurker in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 5Last Post: 12-13-2016, 10:15 PM
- By MF_GOON in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 5Last Post: 05-29-2014, 02:14 PM
- By bmartlaro in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 1Last Post: 05-26-2014, 11:47 AM
- By badmf222 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 05-23-2014, 02:02 PM
- By darryjr in forum HTC One M8Replies: 0Last Post: 05-22-2014, 02:19 PM