Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Syncing music on Samsung s5

I switched from a iphone to the Samsung S5. Got all my music converted over no problem. I have noticed that it went into both the google music and the samsung music. What I can't find how to do is sync between the two. I bought a song on google and I know no big deal listen to it on google. I like to listen to my music a lot in my car while a travel. I like being able to use the S voice to find my song and play it so I don't have to scroll thru while driving. What I have find is that anything I buy in google it can not find only songs that are in the samsung music app. I have tried everything I can think of so now I'm asking for help?????

Default Re: Syncing music on Samsung s5

In Play Music there is a thumbtack that allows the song/album to be saved on the phone rather than listen via the cloud. Maybe doing that will have it get noticed by Samsung's music player.

Easy get an sd card and an sd card reader connect it to you computer open and make a new folder than drag all your songs into that folder and then youll have you music on the sd card nuce a saved into it.

Posted via Android Central App

Quote Originally Posted by cachun402 View Post
    Easy get an sd card and an sd card reader connect it to you computer open and make a new folder than drag all your songs into that folder and then youll have you music on the sd card nuce a saved into it.

Posted via Android Central App
    This is exactly what I did and it worked for me!

I been wondering about music on the S5, but been too lazy to sit down and figure it out.