Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Charger went out... I have questions...

My charging cable must have a short in it? It stopped working this past Sunday. The base works fine, but the cord? Very inconsistently. Replaced the cord cheaply but Samsung refused to replace the stock cord that came with the phone--why? Hell if I know! I had had the phone for 15 days, I would have thought a manufacturers warranty would cover a charging cord at least within the first 30 days.

The questions:

1) Why doesn't Samsung replace their charging cords if I've had the phone for a measly 2 weeks. I don't feel like Apple would have done this to me. They would have acknowledged the problem and replaced it with an apology, a smile, and a come see us again.

2) Since Samsung isn't going to replace the cord, any idea of where I could locate one like it relatively cheaply?

Thanks!

Posted via Android Central App

Global Posts
    1,867 Global Posts
    ROM
    Android 5.0 Lollipop

Default Re: Charger went out... I have questions...

Quote Originally Posted by Uncoolsby View Post
    My charging cable must have a short in it? It stopped working this past Sunday. The base works fine, but the cord? Very inconsistently. Replaced the cord cheaply but Samsung refused to replace the stock cord that came with the phone--why? Hell if I know! I had had the phone for 15 days, I would have thought a manufacturers warranty would cover a charging cord at least within the first 30 days.

The questions:

1) Why doesn't Samsung replace their charging cords if I've had the phone for a measly 2 weeks. I don't feel like Apple would have done this to me. They would have acknowledged the problem and replaced it with an apology, a smile, and a come see us again.

2) Since Samsung isn't going to replace the cord, any idea of where I could locate one like it relatively cheaply?

Thanks!

Posted via Android Central App
    http://www.shopandroid.com/samsung-u...5A18A16168.htm

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S5
    If my post helped you out...PLEASE be kind and hit the THANKS button.