- 3 Posts
I'm new to Android and I'm trying to figure out how to manage my libraries on my s5. When I switched from iphone, the smart switch program dumped all of my files onto the SD card (which is what I wanted), into a DCIM folder called Camera.
What I don't like is that when I open the Gallery App, the videos show up there. They also show up on the Video app, which I prefer. Is there a way I can reorganize so the videos only show in the Video app?
- 05-24-2014, 11:33 PM #2
- By Sophie Ruiz in forum HTC Desire SReplies: 1Last Post: 05-27-2014, 12:15 AM
- By Groovey252 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 05-24-2014, 11:11 AM
- By Reyan619 in forum ASUS MeMO Pad HD7Replies: 1Last Post: 05-24-2014, 09:31 AM
- By sexxy111 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 05-24-2014, 06:48 AM
- By The Big Biff in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-24-2014, 12:55 AM