- 10 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
S-health crashing on rooted s5?
I've got a rooted but otherwise stock s5 (just did a factory reset ) and S-health is crashing...won't even start.
Rooted, t mobile s5, us English language (looked like there was also a language bug)... no other funny business. Anyone else having having similar issues?
Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
- 06-02-2014, 07:52 AM #2
- By music_man185 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 62Last Post: 01-13-2015, 01:41 AM
- By Apprentis in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 08-13-2014, 12:43 PM
- By suthern_man in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 05-24-2014, 10:09 PM
- By LisaPA21 in forum Verizon Droid ChargeReplies: 0Last Post: 05-24-2014, 01:16 PM
- By hippokid in forum Sprint Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 05-24-2014, 11:54 AM