- 2 Posts
S-health crashing on rooted s5?
I've got a rooted but otherwise stock s5 (just did a factory reset ) and S-health is crashing...won't even start.
Rooted, t mobile s5, us English language (looked like there was also a language bug)... no other funny business. Anyone else having having similar issues?
Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
- 06-02-2014, 06:52 AM #2
- By music_man185 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 58Last Post: 08-27-2014, 11:53 AM
- By Apprentis in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 08-13-2014, 11:43 AM
- By suthern_man in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 05-24-2014, 09:09 PM
- By LisaPA21 in forum Verizon Droid ChargeReplies: 0Last Post: 05-24-2014, 12:16 PM
- By hippokid in forum Sprint Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 05-24-2014, 10:54 AM