- 9 Posts
Trouble loading pictures to computer
Just bought a new Dell. when i try to download my pictures from my S5, it scans EVERY picture in the phone including music art covers, picks up pictures from pages that i recently visited. I only had 60 pics but it found 1450. I had to manually select the ones i wanted. The dell is running windows 8.1. I am not very tech smart. I finally got rid of the I phone and my Mac Book pro because i wanted to simplify everything, but seems a lot harder now. Any tips?
- 05-24-2014, 06:12 PM #2
- 05-24-2014, 06:44 PM #3
- 05-24-2014, 09:05 PM #4
- 1,600 Posts
Re: Trouble loading pictures to computer
I just use the USB connection to my PC.
Then I do not open or use any applications that want to start up.
I use the Windows File Explorer to copy transfer only the pictures that I want.
nothing happens unless I drag and drop from one window to another window.Verizon Galaxy S5 since Launch Day, using ART
Box Stock, not rooted
Nova Prime, Textra, Blue Mail
MacroDroid senses Scrn off=Wifi & Data OFF,
senses Scrn on=WiFi & Data ON
- 05-26-2014, 06:27 AM #5
- By frhighday in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 4Last Post: 06-06-2014, 10:58 PM
- By Markcianito in forum Sprint Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 6Last Post: 06-01-2014, 11:48 AM
- By orion430 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 1Last Post: 05-31-2014, 07:56 PM
- By paisley99 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 10Last Post: 05-24-2014, 10:42 PM
- By wolflord in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 3Last Post: 05-24-2014, 05:25 PM