S5 scroll?

stcole

May 29, 2014
Visit site
Tried scrolling through website (up and down) and screens after enabling smart scroll option. Nothing worked for me.

I dont use smart scroll to be honest, so I cant really help you with this. Perhaps look for a tutorial on youtube. That might help you to understand it better. If it still doesnt work then take it back where you bought it and have them take a look.

eyecon82

May 26, 2010
Visit site
If you want the home screen to be infinite, long press on a blank space, hit settings and enable infinite scrolling on the stock launcher with sprint

-Sent from Tapatalk

Rev2010

Oct 26, 2010
Visit site
I have an AT&T model and I also disabled My Magazine and just tested right now. If I scroll past my last home screen it loops back to the first home screen page. So it's working as you want on my phone.

Rev.

Sp1r0

Mar 1, 2016
Visit site
If you delete my magazine you can scroll through all of your screens and come back to the homescreen..

Alternatively you can use the fast scroll feature where you see the little home button with the other (squares- which represnt the other screens) to scroll quickly through the screens.

Howabout on the s6?