- 9 Posts
Samsung S5 MMS not sending?
ive googled it and a few people have reported it but then nothing has happened since. don't know what is causing it. there is rumours it could be the stock messaging app.
Anyone else have the same problem?
I can receive them fine and i can go on the net too. Just won't send them. comes back as failed every time
Im going out of my mind! I can use a third party app (go sms pro) and they send fine.
Whats going on? mega stuck!
- 05-25-2014, 04:46 PM #2
- 05-26-2014, 05:01 PM #4
- 37 Posts
Re: Samsung S5 MMS not sending?
I couldn't send or receive pics with the default app either. Go SMS pro works, but that's not a solution, it's a work around.
Edit: I still can't receive pics even with Go SMS Pro
Last edited by BrainSmashR; 05-26-2014 at 06:14 PM.Sometimes I use big words I don't fully understand in an effort to sound more photosynthesis
- 05-26-2014, 05:23 PM #5
- 06-01-2014, 04:39 AM #6
- 06-01-2014, 04:43 AM #7
- By Spartan2991 in forum Verizon Droid DNAReplies: 1Last Post: 06-01-2014, 04:04 AM
- By Sanctus Proeliator in forum Samsung Galaxy S5 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 05-30-2014, 07:53 PM
- By grenfrog00 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 11Last Post: 05-29-2014, 12:31 PM
- By T_N in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 05-26-2014, 01:13 AM
- By block_09 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 05-25-2014, 01:46 PM