- 10 Posts
Samsung S5 MMS not sending?
ive googled it and a few people have reported it but then nothing has happened since. don't know what is causing it. there is rumours it could be the stock messaging app.
Anyone else have the same problem?
I can receive them fine and i can go on the net too. Just won't send them. comes back as failed every time
Im going out of my mind! I can use a third party app (go sms pro) and they send fine.
Whats going on? mega stuck!
- 05-25-2014, 04:46 PM #2
- 05-26-2014, 05:01 PM #4
- 05-26-2014, 05:23 PM #5
- 06-01-2014, 04:39 AM #6
- 06-01-2014, 04:43 AM #7
- 03-09-2015, 02:28 PM #8
- 03-24-2015, 09:15 AM #9
- 1 Posts
Re: Samsung S5 MMS not sending?
Two simple solutions to this problem. First, disable download booster. Secondly, if your drive is overloaded with large filet like movie downloads you will have problems sending and receiving mms and sms. I have two separate incidents of this nature and these solutions resolved the issues.
- By grenfrog00 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 12Last Post: 08-18-2014, 02:30 AM
- By Spartan2991 in forum Verizon Droid DNAReplies: 1Last Post: 06-01-2014, 04:04 AM
- By Sanctus Proeliator in forum Samsung Galaxy S5 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 05-30-2014, 07:53 PM
- By T_N in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 05-26-2014, 01:13 AM
- By block_09 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 05-25-2014, 01:46 PM