Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By AZgl1500
  • 1 Post By AZgl1500
  • 1 Post By AZgl1500
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Samsung studio issue

Hi everyone I wanted to post on to this forum because I'm having and issue with my S5 and I wanted to see if anyone else has had it or maybe has an answer for it I've watched a lot of videos on the Samsung Studio photo editing feature om the phone and where to find it and how to use it but on my phone I cant find the studio feature anywhere so I'm confused was the feature just left off of sprint phones or is my phone missing it all together cause it wasn't installed please help I'm totally confused, thank you.

Default Re: Samsung studio issue

EDIT:

I removed the whole post because we later found it.
    Putting up here for future readers:

See post #11
    Studio is hidden inside the menu in Gallery:

Samsung studio issue
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Quote Originally Posted by AZgl1500 View Post
    On your phone, look at Samsung Essentials.

There is a whole list of Samsung apps that you can install on your phone.

What they did was to try and minimize the bloat on the ROM and left it up to us to get what we need.
    Thank you for the idea I appreciate you trying to help me out but sadly I've tried that I've looked through Samsung apps and searched for it and I've also gone through the play store can't find it but yet people have videos where they are using it

My search turns up a PC version...

PC Studio
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

I guess that would work for photo editing on a pc but not the actual device see im looking for this feature it should be already installed on my phone

I see what is probably the same link you got that from:

but, no where did I see an app mentioned, or what countries it was released on the phone.

It is NOT on my Verizon phone.
    suljanovica likes this.
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

Hmm that's extremely unusual my phone doesn't have it either mine runs off of sprint I'm not understanding how these people are getting the studio then on their phones there's a ton of videos about this but I can't find it on my phone and it isn't on yours either that's extremely odd

Well Sun of a beech...........

It IS on my phone................ I started reading reviews and found this sentence buried amongst a lot of junk.

I used my Firefox browser's "find text" feature and looked for Studio...

I opened Gallery's Menu, and there it is....................

This time around, Samsung included a new “Studio” feature (accessible from within the menu in the Gallery app) that lets users get creative with their photos and videos.
    suljanovica likes this.
  9. Thread Author  Thread Author    #9  

I absolutely agree with you they really are a massive group of idiots, I don't agree with this if they took that off the phone intentionally and didn't allow us to have it then that's an extremely low move doesn't come as a surprise but its still frustrating I'm not a fan of third party apps and stuff its not my thing especially not for something like photo editing Samsung created an amazing phone like the S5 I'm sure the Studio app is an awesome feature to have and we are being robbed of it.

Did you see my post revision??

Samsung included a new “Studio” feature (accessible from within the menu in the Gallery app) that lets users get creative with their photos and videos.

It is there, I just now opened up Studio on my Verizon phone

You access the studio app via the stock gallery

-Sent from Tapatalk
  13. Thread Author  Thread Author    #13  

I have looked there and sadly it is not on my phone I go to the gallery click on the options and all I have available there is Select item rotate left/right crop set as and rename

Quote Originally Posted by suljanovica View Post
    I have looked there and sadly it is not on my phone I go to the gallery click on the options and all I have available there is Select item rotate left/right crop set as and rename
    What carrier are you with, and country?
  15. Thread Author  Thread Author    #15  

I am with Sprint and in the US

I am with Sprint and in the US
    Same here and mine has studio in gallery

-Sent from Tapatalk
  17. Thread Author  Thread Author    #17  

Seriously? So its definitely an issue with my phone then

Seriously? So its definitely an issue with my phone then
    Yep. Seriously. Not sure why you don't have it. I select a pic then click the 3 dots and the studio comes up as an option

-Sent from Tapatalk
  19. Thread Author  Thread Author    #19  

Yeah I don't get that option on my phone I would screenshot it but I don't know how to put pictures on a forum its just odd to me I guess they forgot to put the studio feature on to my phone now I just have to figure out what to do about it

Yeah I don't get that option on my phone I would screenshot it but I don't know how to put pictures on a forum its just odd to me I guess they forgot to put the studio feature on to my phone now I just have to figure out what to do about it
    Try searching samsung app store

-Sent from Tapatalk
  21. Thread Author  Thread Author    #21  

I've done that I even went in to sprint and they searched the app store samsung apps and samsung essentials for it and couldn't find it they don't have a solution for it I'm not sure what to do I might have to factory reset it and see if that fixes it but that's such a hassle and I'm afraid ill lose things I have saved on the phone

Backup your phone with Kies 3.0

Then you can reset the phone from scratch, rerun Kies 3.0 and replace all the apps you had before, contacts, music, videos, Home Screens, Folders, etc...

Did you ask to see another Sprint phone in their inventory and go to Gallery / Menu and see if Studio is on a different Sprint phone?

* Kies | SUPPORT | SAMSUNG

suljanovica likes this.
  23. Thread Author  Thread Author    #23  

Well eyecon has a sprint s5 and is located in the us and he has it I didn't check any of the phones they had in the store it didn't cross my mind for some reason though that would have been an intelligent idea and I'm not really known for those. Kies 3.0 hmm never heard of it I guess ill take a look at it

Hi everyone I wanted to post on to this forum because I'm having and issue with my S5 and I wanted to see if anyone else has had it or maybe has an answer for it I've watched a lot of videos on the Samsung Studio photo editing feature om the phone and where to find it and how to use it but on my phone I cant find the studio feature anywhere so I'm confused was the feature just left off of sprint phones or is my phone missing it all together cause it wasn't installed please help I'm totally confused, thank you.