- 1 Posts
AT&T S5: camera failed
my galaxy s5 camera will not open out of the blue says camera failed. this may be a dumb question but when I go and get my phone replaced is there a way I can transfer existing phones data like notes and ringtone etc tp the new phone while at the AT&T store. I hate thinking I will lose a lot of settings and info.
Posted via Android Central App
- 05-31-2014, 11:02 AM #2
- 05-31-2014, 11:09 AM #3
Re: AT&T S5: camera failed
or make a backup to theSDcard,
2 each, Verizon Galaxy S5, KK 4.4.4, ART
MyPhoneExplorer allows file access if ur phone crashes.
Nova Prime, Textra, Blue Mail, Qi wireless equipped
MacroDroid extends your battery life.
MacroDroid senses Screen off, turns Wifi & Data OFF
OTA updates via WiFi only:
my WiFi is permanently OFF until Verizon fixes 5.0
- 05-31-2014, 12:23 PM #4
- By srfoot in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 3Last Post: 07-26-2014, 05:47 PM
- By hubeschan in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 3Last Post: 05-27-2014, 07:04 PM
- By srjaide in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 05-26-2014, 12:44 PM
- By Edde799 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 1Last Post: 05-26-2014, 10:34 AM
- By monicakm in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 0Last Post: 05-26-2014, 03:03 AM