S-Health now checks stress levels

Northern.dj

Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Samsung Tec Dialled into my Phone and found that it was the App
OH Realy i said i told them it was, that was a total wast of time
Unlike Google there is no were to report issues with Samsung apps so i have now got the Executives office involved
Samsung need to no there is issues with this and they need reporting
I can see some one at samsung having egg on there face after this

monicakm

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
I think Samsung (tech support) is all too used to having egg on their face. They're mostly useless! But I love my phone! <lol> BTW, my Stress feature works just fine and has since I bought the phone in May. It's still working after my 4.4.4 update. So is my husband's.

cydewaze

Aug 24, 2014
Visit site
I find the stress feature to be pretty much a gimmick anyway. My wife is wound tighter than a banjo string (she has to wear a mouth guard at night to keep from grinding her teeth down because she's so stressed) and the stress meter reads full low for her every time.

monicakm

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
I find the stress feature to be pretty much a gimmick anyway. My wife is wound tighter than a banjo string (she has to wear a mouth guard at night to keep from grinding her teeth down because she's so stressed) and the stress meter reads full low for her every time.

I'm one of those "wound tighter than a banjo string" too but I'm not always "stressed". When I am, it shows up on the stress meter. When I'm not, it indicates that as well. I've found it to be (for me) pretty accurate.

Northern.dj

Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Well it seems to be a USA yet again roll out, But they failed to tell any one
Plus it also fails to download my data
So the 900F European version gets no stress and a busted app grate

Posted via the Android Central App

Northern.dj

Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Well it seams samsung Uk No Nothing about this, or they say they no nothing
Yet people are complaining but there hitting the CS Brick wall
and this adds to the whole stress.
Clearly something has gone wrong the CS staff who clearly have no idea what there talking about
said well your phone must not have the spec to Run this ?????
I said what phone does this work on
she Said the S5
i said Mine is a S5
she then said that it will have to come in for repair
I said to what
she said the phone
at this point i asked her what phone has she got
ARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
Iphone 5
OMG

Last edited:

CougarRay

May 6, 2014
Visit site
It is not on my samsung galaxy s5 purchased in Thailand either. I wonder if it will come on a future update?

CougarRay

May 6, 2014
Visit site
Has anyone been able to chart your heart rate ? I can chart altitude and speed but no heart rate .Anyone familiar with this ?

Last edited:

Northern.dj

Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
It seems that there has been a mess up at samsung mobile and samsung electronics and this has only hit phones that have 4.4.4 on,
any that don't do not get this or we get the message
the New Note 4 has not even got this in the UK Lets just say there is egg on there faces as it also shows in the advert for the Note 4
I'm Surprised and well a little disappointed Android central has not addressed this it would be different is it was the other way round