- 863 Posts
S5 Camera vs GN 10.1 2014 Camera
To be such a camera snob I sure am spending a lot of time on the camera portion of these two devices I would never use either one of these instead of a dedicated camera for life's little or big moments but it was important to me to get good quality cameras in both my phone and tablet for those times I find myself without my Canon (which is rarely).
I have to say I was a bit surprised that the S5 had significantly fewer camera settings than my GN/2014. Granted the S5 has 2x as many mega pixels but mega pixels ain't everything despite what retailers would like us to think. And I have more control over tho settings on the GN/2014. I haven't taken any outside comparison photos yet (most decent phone cameras can take good outside pictures with good light). But the test photos I've taken inside, at night, low light and being able to be in more control of my settings, the GN/2014 is a clear winner. I DO wish the note had the Pano ability to auto scroll as one continuous photo. That's cool. I just discovered it yesterday. Anyone else have both devices? What are your thoughts?
- By champion83 in forum Android AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 07-03-2014, 11:54 PM
- By singjai in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 06-01-2014, 12:10 PM
- By dvantaman in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 6Last Post: 05-29-2014, 09:36 AM
- By sdsubball23 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 16Last Post: 05-29-2014, 02:32 AM
- By micaels in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 05-26-2014, 08:29 AM