Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By jonebk12
  • 1 Post By bembol
  • 1 Post By Lynx
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default G3 Looks To Have Killer Specs And Design...Anyone Feeling Buyers Remorse?

5.5" screen QHD, OIS, laser auto-focus, Snapdragon 805, 3gigs of RAM and some interesting software tricks that will probably not be as laggy as TouchWiz.

Pretty neat package just a month after the launch of the S5. Is the G3 the reason why Sammy and HTC are rushing "Prime" versions of the S5 and M8 to market?

Default Re: G3 Looks To Have Killer Specs And Design...Anyone Feeling Buyers Remorse?

Where are you getting info that it will come with the 805 and 3gigs of ram??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not one bit of regret.
    Last edited by jonebk12; 05-27-2014 at 06:15 AM.
    debdroid1a likes this.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Default Re: G3 Looks To Have Killer Specs And Design...Anyone Feeling Buyers Remorse?

Quote Originally Posted by cnotes2019 View Post
    Where are you getting info that it will come with the 805 and 3gigs of ram??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Admittedly, all rumors to this point. We'll know for sure what the deal is tomorrow.

Darn thing looks to be formidable though.

Well the front page of this site though has this article that says:

There will be a Snapdragon 801 processor, a 13 megapixel camera with optical stabilization, and a removable 3000mAh battery, at least if an internal LG presentation is correct. We even know its precise dimensions: 146.3mm tall, 74.7mm wide, and 8.9mm thick.

The back side of the gold, black, and white LG G3

As for what's new, the leak from the Netherlands contradicts the earlier leak, stating that there will be 2GB of RAM (instead of 3GB) and 16GB for storage (earlier it was 32GB). It's possible there could be multiple models with higher storage capacities, but differing amounts of RAM seems unlikely in our eyes.
    But I guess we just have to wait and see with the official unveiling.
    Adults are just outdated children.

-- Dr. Seuss

LG traditionally hasn't been as good as Samsung in quality but for me if I like the specs, I will buy it when it comes out. LG is NOT an expensive brand by any means.

Seems like it'll compete with the note line more than the S line.

Until I see if LG improve their UI, I don't have any. Having upgraded 29 times I have no problem selling it and upgrading.

Pro S5
    "I'll put up color bars before I'll put you in front of our cameras."

- MacKenzie (THE NEWSROOM, HBO)
    Lynx likes this.

Global Posts
    1,656 Global Posts
    ROM
    Android 4.4.2

There WILL ALWAYS be something better coming along every few months. I have no remorse. I really like my S5. It does everything I want...and more. The specs on the G3 may be slightly better, but will it be noticeable...can the G3 get wet and still be fine?

I have no regrets at all. I'm happy with my s5.

Posted via Android Central App

I have no regrets because the G3 is DOA, in my opinion that processor and battery capacity are not up to the task of keeping that QHD screen lit.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

The G2 pretty much beat the S4 in every catagory I do not see why the G3 could not be better then then the S5

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

I'm always having buyers remorse! I think it will be at its peak when the note 4 comes out!

Sent from my SM-G900T using AC Forums mobile app

I am still very happy with my G2, especially after i flashed Carbon ROM on it.

Posted from my G2

Global Posts
    98 Global Posts

16gb G3 with 2gb RAM and 32gb G3 with 3gb RAM. Very weird choice by LG.

Global Posts
    1,185 Global Posts

As a cell phone junkie it doesn't bother me much. If I use a phone for longer than 6 months its a shock to not only myself but also my wife. The only phone I will always have in my rotation (I know I am going to get flamed on here for this) is an iPhone. The reason, the seemless integration with my macbook, and iPad for my photography business. Just easy and works flawless.

I will be picking up a new Moto X if/when those come out. The Moto X was my favorite phone of the past few years I think. Just so useful!
    TechGod2014 likes this.