- 05-26-2014, 09:46 PM #2
Re: Find my phone apps that work on galaxy and iphone
Lookout (also a malware checker), and AndroidLost (installable after device was lost). etc.
For 'Find my friends' (a totally different beast) you can for instance use free FourSquare or any of dozens of different kinds of trackers.
As a rule the tracked party is supposed to have agreed to be tracked.
Glympse is a free tracking app I recommend because its tracking sessions are time limited.
Some navigation apps, like Waze, have a built-in ETA/tracker.
- 05-26-2014, 09:55 PM #4
- 05-04-2016, 09:24 PM #5
- 06-24-2016, 06:29 PM #6
- 09-04-2016, 01:55 AM #7
- 09-04-2016, 01:57 AM #8
- 09-04-2016, 03:40 AM #9
- By bikercr in forum Verizon HTC OneReplies: 9Last Post: 06-26-2016, 09:53 PM
- By OBF in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 4Last Post: 05-28-2014, 08:38 AM
- By JedediahMartin1 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 4Last Post: 05-27-2014, 10:08 PM
- By TechGod2014 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 29Last Post: 05-27-2014, 03:12 PM
- By theSTRIKER in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 05-26-2014, 09:58 PM