Software update from AT&T interupted

TxDaydreamer1

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
I was unlocking my phone and a message popped up on my phone that said an update was available for my phone in settings. I went to the software update and it searched, then said the software update was interrupted and I have the latest updates, and to check back again in 24 hours.

Did anyone else get this?

u4eje8eg.jpg

Sent from my Holy crap this is awesome S5 :-D

U4icLab

Apr 7, 2014
Visit site
Interesting little trick to check for updates more that once within a 24 hour period... Anyhow, mine didn't have any popups, but when I went to check for updates, I received the interrupted msg also. Online sources are not reporting an updated firmware as of yet.

Posted via Android Central App

TxDaydreamer1

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
Interesting little trick to check for updates more that once within a 24 hour period... Anyhow, mine didn't have any popups, but when I went to check for updates, I received the interrupted msg also. Online sources are not reporting an updated firmware as of yet.

Posted via Android Central App

Yes it is a nice trick! I wonder what's going on. Hope an update comes soon!

TxDaydreamer1

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
It's a bloatware update. The update will install Lookout Security and the Yellow Pages apps. More AT&T bloatware.

Yeah, what the guy below you said. I installed that update a couple of weeks ago and disabled the bloatware. The fingerprint recognition is better in that update.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma