Software update from AT&T interupted
I was unlocking my phone and a message popped up on my phone that said an update was available for my phone in settings. I went to the software update and it searched, then said the software update was interrupted and I have the latest updates, and to check back again in 24 hours.
Did anyone else get this?
Sent from my Holy crap this is awesome S5 :-D
- 05-28-2014, 04:07 AM #2
- 05-28-2014, 04:41 AM #4
- 184 Posts
Interesting little trick to check for updates more that once within a 24 hour period... Anyhow, mine didn't have any popups, but when I went to check for updates, I received the interrupted msg also. Online sources are not reporting an updated firmware as of yet.
Posted via Android Central App
- 05-28-2014, 03:03 PM #6
- 05-28-2014, 03:27 PM #7
- By delgriffith in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 06-04-2014, 03:01 PM
- By digbog in forum Droid RAZR MAXX HDReplies: 2Last Post: 06-03-2014, 08:28 AM
- By AZgl1500 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 24Last Post: 05-30-2014, 12:39 AM
- By ruhban in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 4Last Post: 05-29-2014, 03:08 PM
- By manni1to in forum HTC One M8Replies: 6Last Post: 05-29-2014, 08:38 AM