Wireless charging problem
I have a wireless qi charger from Linocell that I use with my Galaxy S5. It works well, except that the screen keeps lighting up intermittently, even though I'm not getting messages and the battery isn't full. I can't find any information about this anywhere...
- 05-28-2014, 03:27 PM #2
- 05-28-2014, 04:40 PM #3
- 1 Posts
Re: Wireless charging problem
It happens because when the battery reaches 100% the charger disconnects and reconnects when the battery drops to 99%. Unfortunately, it will keep doing this the whole time. What I do, since I use it at night, is turn down the screen brightness all the way down and turn down the notification volume as well. Hope this helps.
- 06-18-2014, 04:32 PM #6
- 06-21-2014, 10:40 PM #7
- By Emma Mastad in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 1Last Post: 05-31-2014, 09:41 AM
- By alpinecivic in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 05-29-2014, 09:59 PM
- By Balsalobre in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 2Last Post: 05-29-2014, 07:35 AM
- By Warcony in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 05-29-2014, 04:43 AM
- By Omer San Gabriel in forum General Android Device ChatReplies: 5Last Post: 05-28-2014, 02:39 PM