Under System Settings..Sounds.. Call Settings... there is a setting called Personalized Call Sound. What is this?
Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S5If my post helped you out...PLEASE be kind and hit the THANKS button.
- 05-28-2014, 04:19 PM #2
Re: Call Settings
See this thread: Call Settings
Also, Smart Sound on for Better Audio
You can turn on Adapt sound to get better sounding phone calls on the Galaxy S5, which can also combine with noise reduction to deliver a better phone call experience.
Go to Settings -> Sound -> Call -> Personalize call sound. Pick Adapt Sound for an automatic mode or sot or clear if one of those sounds better.
With Adapt sound you’ll place headphones on and listen to some tones to tune the Galaxy S5 to your hearing. The process takes a few minutes.
-via GottaBeMobile : iPhone, Android and Mobile News & Reviews
- By Sammuel1973 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 10Last Post: 05-30-2014, 02:04 PM
- By MortTheBeast in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 05-28-2014, 09:07 PM
- By andawake in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 0Last Post: 05-28-2014, 02:27 PM
- By Gerardram in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 1Last Post: 05-28-2014, 08:48 AM
- By mpovolo in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 1Last Post: 05-28-2014, 01:48 AM