- 106 Posts
Nova Launcher question
I just downloaded Nova Launcher and have what is probably a stupid question. My wallpaper is a picture from my gallery and when I swipe from screen to screen the picture moves so it's off center and stays that way. Is there a way to make the wallpaper stay still when I swipe?
- 05-28-2014, 04:28 PM #3
- 22 Posts
Re: Nova Launcher question
Set the wallpaper through Nova by long pressing on the desktop. Pick gallery, pick the picture you've been using, and when it asks to crop it, select the crop button (the second one, next to the one that looks like a ruler) and pick Portrait. This will keep it in the same orientation and not scroll it. Adjust it to your liking, and you're done.
- By FreedomPop in forum FreedomPopReplies: 4Last Post: 06-08-2015, 01:03 PM
- By alil25 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 27Last Post: 06-06-2014, 06:08 AM
- By Sizzers in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 9Last Post: 06-01-2014, 11:25 AM
- By dbregman in forum LG G2Replies: 2Last Post: 05-29-2014, 09:46 AM
- By chezburito in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 15Last Post: 05-28-2014, 03:11 PM