What to do about Galaxy S5 stock email deleting read emails after a few days!
I had a Droid Razr before this and I had my work email on it and everything was fine. I got the S5 last week and the email was working fine but now my already read email in my inbox goes away after a few days. Is there a setting I need to change so all the messages in my inbox are never deleted unless I do it myself? This is the stock email app with exchange server.
Thanks for any help
- 05-28-2014, 06:45 PM #2
- 05-28-2014, 10:57 PM #4
- By bad43085 in forum Samsung CamerasReplies: 2Last Post: 05-09-2015, 07:43 AM
- By Traci Stiltner in forum Android 2.3 GingerbreadReplies: 1Last Post: 07-23-2014, 11:55 AM
- By phil37uk in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 6Last Post: 06-06-2014, 11:06 AM
- By dwhitephp in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 05-29-2014, 09:26 AM
- By BlackBarryNewb in forum HTC One M8Replies: 1Last Post: 05-28-2014, 05:41 PM