Not getting messages from a friend of mine
My friend has a Galaxy s5 under AT&T and I just have a crappy nokia under Cincinnati bell. At first I received her texts with no issues. Now she is receiving my texts but I am not receiving hers. She sent me screenshots showing that she was sending texts back, but I have not received a single one in the last few weeks. Anyone have insight as to why this might be? She's not having issues with anyone else.
- 05-28-2014, 09:07 PM #2
- 05-28-2014, 09:27 PM #3
Re: Not getting messages from a friend of mine
If she sent you screenshots, her messages most likely went via MMS.
Does your old Nokia handle MMS?
I think it can only handle SMS.
I used to have a 1x Nokia. Great phone for its' day.____________________________________
2 each, Verizon Galaxy S5, KK 4.4.4, ART
MyPhoneExplorer allows file access if ur phone crashes.
Nova Prime, Textra, Blue Mail, Qi wireless equipped
MacroDroid extends your battery life.
MacroDroid senses Screen off, turns Wifi & Data OFF
OTA updates via WiFi only:
my WiFi is permanently OFF until Verizon fixes 5.0
- 05-29-2014, 10:36 PM #6
- 05-30-2014, 04:44 AM #8
- 05-30-2014, 05:25 AM #9
- By lazagna in forum Sony Xperia Z2Replies: 7Last Post: 05-30-2014, 10:35 AM
- By jshrop6004 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 9Last Post: 05-29-2014, 02:32 PM
- By dqdude in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 4Last Post: 05-29-2014, 07:11 AM
- By LowIQ in forum Samsung Gear 2 & Gear 2 NeoReplies: 4Last Post: 05-28-2014, 07:43 PM
- By Kirbologist in forum General Android Device ChatReplies: 0Last Post: 05-28-2014, 03:56 PM