Not getting messages from a friend of mine
My friend has a Galaxy s5 under AT&T and I just have a crappy nokia under Cincinnati bell. At first I received her texts with no issues. Now she is receiving my texts but I am not receiving hers. She sent me screenshots showing that she was sending texts back, but I have not received a single one in the last few weeks. Anyone have insight as to why this might be? She's not having issues with anyone else.
- 05-28-2014, 10:07 PM #2
- 05-28-2014, 10:27 PM #3
- 1,449 Posts
Re: Not getting messages from a friend of mine
If she sent you screenshots, her messages most likely went via MMS.
Does your old Nokia handle MMS?
I think it can only handle SMS.
I used to have a 1x Nokia. Great phone for its' day.Verizon Galaxy S5 since Launch Day using ART
Nova Prime, Textra, Blue Mail
MacroDroid > Scrn off=Wifi Data OFF > Scrn on=WiFi Data ON
- 05-29-2014, 11:36 PM #6
- 05-30-2014, 05:44 AM #8
- 05-30-2014, 06:25 AM #9
- By lazagna in forum Sony Xperia Z2Replies: 7Last Post: 05-30-2014, 11:35 AM
- By jshrop6004 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 9Last Post: 05-29-2014, 03:32 PM
- By dqdude in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 4Last Post: 05-29-2014, 08:11 AM
- By LowIQ in forum Samsung Gear 2 & Gear 2 NeoReplies: 4Last Post: 05-28-2014, 08:43 PM
- By Kirbologist in forum General Android Device ChatReplies: 0Last Post: 05-28-2014, 04:56 PM