Front facing camera starts at beauty mode?

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
Whenever I open my front facing camera, it starts at beauty mode as opposed to Auto mode like my S4 did...is this just my phone? Or does anyone else's phone do this?

Is there a way to fix this?

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Whenever I open my front facing camera, it starts at beauty mode as opposed to Auto mode like my S4 did...is this just my phone? Or does anyone else's phone do this?

Mine starts in the same mode. I guess we're beautiful. Lol

KerbiBelle

Oct 27, 2014
Visit site

I haven't found a way to change the mode, but if you touch the face it will bring up a slider menu. Set it to zero and the picture won't be changed.

Gina Cowart

Jun 8, 2016
Visit site
The problem isn't beauty face function its the fact the screen is tiny! It sucks and I'm about to factory reset my phone. I already did reset all settings and that didn't even work. My husband is a total expert on Android and he couldn't figure it out either. Was hoping someone had an answer here but for now I'm about to factory reset my phone and ill let you know how it goes.

KyWolfHeart388

Sep 2, 2017
Visit site

Yes going to settings...apps....camera...storage...clear data fixes it...it actually started when I was messing with modes...no other way to take it out as far as I could tell...GL

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463