- 267 Posts
How do I turn off the pedometer?
Sounds simple right? I used it a week ago and it wasn't obvious to me how to turn it off so I just paused it and went on my way. Now it's a week later and I keep getting a notification that I haven't used my pedometer in a week. I'm sure I could turn notifications off through S-Health but I'd rather there just be no notification in the first place.
So what am I missing here?
BTW this is why I love my Nexus 7 Tablet. Never once have I had to deal with manufacturer baked in apps that work in there own way.
- 05-30-2014, 11:15 AM #2
- 267 Posts
Re: How do I turn off the pedometer?
I removed the pedometer from my lock screen and cleared the logs from within the S-health app. That seems to have done the trick.
I wouldn't want to disable the entire S-health suite over the pedometer. Sometimes disabling apps that are baked in to the overlay (touchwiz) can be a bad thing. Because there is an option under "lock screen" in settings to display the pedometer on the lock screen I'm going to let the app run. Not that I actually know that there will be an issue with disabling it, but untill I need to do that I'll leave it alone.
- 05-30-2014, 12:18 PM #4
- 05-30-2014, 01:46 PM #5
- By FirstBerry101 in forum Android GraveyardReplies: 2Last Post: 09-18-2015, 01:48 AM
- By silverdroid09 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 21Last Post: 06-26-2014, 01:20 AM
- By infinitetrax in forum HTC One M8 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 05-31-2014, 11:12 AM
- By CarrierPigeon in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 12Last Post: 05-30-2014, 02:58 PM
- By utakecare in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 05-30-2014, 01:47 AM