- 05-30-2014, 06:52 PM #2
Re: Loading Yahoo Messenger on Galaxy s5-having issues
Without knowing what phone your friend has, it makes it difficult to diagnose via the internet.
I looked at Yahoo Messenger info and see the following for the 1st one dated: Yahoo - May 19, 2014
- You need to install the latest Yahoo Messenger Voice and Video Plug-in to enable the call features
- † Video (Beta) requires OS 2.3 and the Yahoo Messenger Plug-in (OS2.2+ for myTouch 4G and EVO)
- †† SMS text messages can be sent for free to phone numbers in USA, Philippines, Vietnam, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Canada, Pakistan, Kuwait and Thailand
- ††† Currently supported with the latest Yahoo Messenger for PC
this is the Plug-in for it.
that is all that I could find on the Play Store....
Ask your friend if he/she has all of the above.
Have a nice day.____________________________________
2 each, Verizon Galaxy S5, KK 4.4.4, ART
MyPhoneExplorer allows file access if ur phone crashes.
Nova Prime, Textra, Blue Mail, Qi wireless equipped
MacroDroid extends your battery life.
MacroDroid senses Screen off, turns Wifi & Data OFF
OTA updates via WiFi only:
my WiFi is permanently OFF until Verizon fixes 5.0
- By kalo88 in forum LG G2Replies: 2Last Post: 02-05-2015, 10:53 AM
- By icouldntpossiblycomment in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 9Last Post: 02-02-2015, 05:13 PM
- By HeXeN_Overlord in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 3Last Post: 01-12-2015, 12:10 PM
- By DCBamBam in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 14Last Post: 01-03-2015, 12:00 AM
- By TammOk in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 1Last Post: 11-05-2014, 09:43 AM