- 05-30-2014, 07:52 PM #2
- 1,630 Posts
Re: Loading Yahoo Messenger on Galaxy s5-having issues
Without knowing what phone your friend has, it makes it difficult to diagnose via the internet.
I looked at Yahoo Messenger info and see the following for the 1st one dated: Yahoo - May 19, 2014
- You need to install the latest Yahoo Messenger Voice and Video Plug-in to enable the call features
- Video (Beta) requires OS 2.3 and the Yahoo Messenger Plug-in (OS2.2+ for myTouch 4G and EVO)
- SMS text messages can be sent for free to phone numbers in USA, Philippines, Vietnam, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Canada, Pakistan, Kuwait and Thailand
- Currently supported with the latest Yahoo Messenger for PC
this is the Plug-in for it.
that is all that I could find on the Play Store....
Ask your friend if he/she has all of the above.
Have a nice day.Verizon Galaxy S5 since Launch Day, using ART
Box Stock, not rooted
Nova Prime, Textra, Blue Mail
MacroDroid senses Scrn off=Wifi & Data OFF,
senses Scrn on=WiFi & Data ON
- By DCBamBam in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 12Last Post: 12-08-2014, 05:54 PM
- By TammOk in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 1Last Post: 11-05-2014, 10:43 AM
- By HeXeN_Overlord in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 2Last Post: 09-08-2014, 01:20 AM
- By kalo88 in forum LG G2Replies: 1Last Post: 05-31-2014, 05:51 AM
- By icouldntpossiblycomment in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 7Last Post: 05-30-2014, 09:15 PM