- 05-30-2014, 06:52 PM #2
Re: Loading Yahoo Messenger on Galaxy s5-having issues
Without knowing what phone your friend has, it makes it difficult to diagnose via the internet.
I looked at Yahoo Messenger info and see the following for the 1st one dated: Yahoo - May 19, 2014
- You need to install the latest Yahoo Messenger Voice and Video Plug-in to enable the call features
- † Video (Beta) requires OS 2.3 and the Yahoo Messenger Plug-in (OS2.2+ for myTouch 4G and EVO)
- †† SMS text messages can be sent for free to phone numbers in USA, Philippines, Vietnam, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Canada, Pakistan, Kuwait and Thailand
- ††† Currently supported with the latest Yahoo Messenger for PC
this is the Plug-in for it.
that is all that I could find on the Play Store....
Ask your friend if he/she has all of the above.
Have a nice day.
- By DCBamBam in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 15Last Post: 03-22-2016, 06:57 PM
- By kalo88 in forum LG G2Replies: 2Last Post: 02-05-2015, 10:53 AM
- By icouldntpossiblycomment in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 9Last Post: 02-02-2015, 05:13 PM
- By HeXeN_Overlord in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 3Last Post: 01-12-2015, 12:10 PM
- By TammOk in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 1Last Post: 11-05-2014, 09:43 AM