How do I manually transfer an app from my S4 to my S5?
So, I've been using a particular widget for a while now. It's called "ios 7 uccw skin lite"
It seems that it's been removed from the playstore so I can't download it from there. I have it on both my Note and S4 and have absolutely loved it.
How do I transfer the files for it from my S4 to my S5?
- 05-30-2014, 11:26 PM #2
- 05-31-2014, 02:24 AM #4
Re: How do I manually transfer an app from my S4 to my S5?
find the apk file and transfer it across, not all will transfer, if you can't find the apk file you may need to run a backup prog that will save them all on your S4, then try the transfer note you will need to tick settings box to allow programs from other sources to install, even then it may not work on your S5
- By Northern.dj in forum Samsung Galaxy S5 AccessoriesReplies: 34Last Post: 12-30-2014, 06:37 PM
- By Northern.dj in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 5Last Post: 06-03-2014, 05:27 PM
- By MJR7777 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 19Last Post: 06-02-2014, 04:39 PM
- By LanaDelReysboi in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 13Last Post: 06-01-2014, 05:28 AM
- By mudwub in forum HTC One M8Replies: 0Last Post: 05-30-2014, 08:49 PM