LED Indicator lights do not turn on

upacrick

May 31, 2014
Visit site
When I receive a text, missed call, low battery or charging battery the LED notification light does not come on. I have to keep entering my password to check for messages (not cool at work). If I go settings -> display -> LED indicator the notifications options are all checked.

Are there any settings that would override or turn off notification lights? I don't see any other settings I need to turn on.

mistaj33

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
Maybe you could install LightFlow and test your LED. Try the free version for testing. Have you ever seen the LED light up? Does it at least light up when you reboot? If not, maybe it's defective.

upacrick

May 31, 2014
Visit site
Yes, the blue does come on briefly when powering down and then back up, but that's the only time it lights up.
I will give Light Flow a try and see if that doesn't shake something loose. Thanks!

upacrick

May 31, 2014
Visit site
Yay! Light Flow is working beautifully. Still don't know why it wouldn't work to start with but will take this nifty little App any day. Thanks again!

Greg C

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
Yay! Light Flow is working beautifully. Still don't know why it wouldn't work to start with but will take this nifty little App any day. Thanks again!

I highly recommend you buy the paid version if you haven't already. It's a super app.

mistaj33

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
No problem. Glad you like it. It's definitely one of the first apps I install on any new device or ROM. Can't live without it. Def worth a few bucks.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

bungisngis

Dec 9, 2014
Visit site
I have the same issue and it just started yesterday. I haven't installed any new app as I remember. I cannot find the problem why my phone's LED indicators are not working.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bnutz