LED Indicator lights do not turn on
When I receive a text, missed call, low battery or charging battery the LED notification light does not come on. I have to keep entering my password to check for messages (not cool at work). If I go settings -> display -> LED indicator the notifications options are all checked.
Are there any settings that would override or turn off notification lights? I don't see any other settings I need to turn on.
- 05-31-2014, 03:41 PM #2
- 05-31-2014, 10:24 PM #5Current Device: Nexus 6 & Nexus Player
Current Carrier: Sprint
- 05-31-2014, 11:17 PM #6
- 12-09-2014, 05:56 PM #7
- By xomissbxo in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 4Last Post: 11-29-2014, 08:15 AM
- By Nemesis-X in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 11Last Post: 06-11-2014, 05:01 PM
- By xtina98 in forum AT&T HTC OneReplies: 2Last Post: 06-04-2014, 05:18 PM
- By modhatter in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 3Last Post: 06-03-2014, 01:14 PM