Nova Prime draining battery faster?

alil25

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
I downloaded Nova Prime a few days ago and my battery life seems worse. Has anyone else noticed this? I haven't changed any settings.

TechGod2014

May 27, 2014
Visit site
How much worse? I just reluctantly loaded my previous purchased nova prime. I haven't paid any attention in regards to battery life so I would definitely love to see the responses to this thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Evilnut

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
Been using Nova prime for several years on all my devices. I have never seen any adverse effect on battery life from it. Every once in a while I try the stock launcher on my devices but always go back to Nova. Battery life seems .the same between stock & Nova. I like the consistency & features between devices, both Phone & Tablet, with Nova.

Posted via Android Central App from my Ebony backed Moto X

Kilroy13

Banned
Jun 13, 2013
Visit site
I've always gotten bad battery life with nova! The nova occult members will never admit it though!

SENT VIA MY LG G-FLEX ON SPRINT, POSTED BY ANDROID CENTRALS APP....LIFE IS GOOD✌

bembol

Trusted Member
Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
I can't really compare since I never spent a day with the stock launcher.

Having said that my battery life is amazing.

"I'll put up color bars before I'll put you in front of our cameras. " - MacKenzie (The Newsroom, HBO)

alil25

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
How much worse? I just reluctantly loaded my previous purchased nova prime. I haven't paid any attention in regards to battery life so I would definitely love to see the responses to this thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I didn't have a problem with the stock launcher and only went to Nova Prime because I wanted the unread counts notifications. I mainly do FB, email, some internet, camera, and some music but I'm pretty good about closing programs in the task manager throughout the day. I'd be maybe 70% by the end of the day depending on how much I used it. Yesterday was the worst day for battery life, I rarely used it and it was down to 50% in the early evening.

With heavy use on TW, I have gotten it down to the 30s but that's rare. Today we were at the zoo so I barely used it. I noticed it when we left that it was down to 61% so I charged it in the car for an hour bringing it to the low 80s. Now it's down to 59% and I used it for a picture once in the few hours since we've been home. I might go back to TW and see if it improves.

PainFX

May 2, 2014
Visit site
Give apex launcher pro a try . Its similar to nova. I ended up liking apex more.

Posted via Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie