Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Forward front facing camera

I am having an issue with the forward facing part of the camera. It makes you look gray, or too orange, it distortes any color and makes your face look very long. This is a problem for me as I video chat a lot, and looking at my discolored and distorted face is a big issue for me. Does anyone know if they are working on it cause I am thinking about giving the phone back and getting the 4 or even the 3 again. please let me know

Default Re: Forward front facing camera

Select something besides "beauty mode"
    Verizon Galaxy S5 since Launch Day

Nova Prime, Textra, Blue Mail
    MacroDroid > Scrn off/Wifi Data OFF > Scrn on/WiFi Data ON

In addition to the above, to minimize the warping effect due to the wide angle lens the best thing to do is hold the phone landscape instead of vertically. Then, also make sure your face is in the center and not closer to the edge of the screen. Lastly, you can also hold the phone less close to your face, the further away the less warping.

Rev.

Im also considering going back to my s4 for the front facing camera I compared the s5 front facing camera with the s4 today and I can now say that I hate the s5 front facing camera are there any alternatives

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using AC Forums mobile app