Show Off Your Apex Launcher

mrsmumbles

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
Total oops, didn't notice S5 forum! Don't know how to delete that pic, keeps showing up.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1401619407807.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1401619407807.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:

Mojave

Nov 15, 2013
Visit site
I'm new to the Android OS. Just got a Galaxy S5. Came from a Blackberry so I know about customizing with themes, etc. Now with my S5 I am seeing Nova Launcher....Apex Launcher and some others. So which one would you guys recommend? I know it's all about what meets your needs. Do these lauchers come with themes, icons, etc? What happens if I decide I don't want to use the launcher.....will my phone go back to the way it was? How does the battery hold up?

Would appreciate any comments/suggestions or whatever kind of information so I can decide on a choice of launchers. Thank you! :)

Spencerdl

Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I'm new to the Android OS. Just got a Galaxy S5. Came from a Blackberry so I know about customizing with themes, etc. Now with my S5 I am seeing Nova Launcher....Apex Launcher and some others. So which one would you guys recommend? I know it's all about what meets your needs. Do these lauchers come with themes, icons, etc? What happens if I decide I don't want to use the launcher.....will my phone go back to the way it was? How does the battery hold up?

Would appreciate any comments/suggestions or whatever kind of information so I can decide on a choice of launchers. Thank you! :)

Hi Mojave, Good to see you here. I use Nova Prime Launcher and yes, if you decide not to use a custom launcher you can go back to TouchWiz with no problem (your device will ask you). Some launchers and themes come with icons some don't. There are a host of free and paid Launchers, themes and icon sets in the PlayStore.:D

Mojave

Nov 15, 2013
Visit site
Hi Mojave, Good to see you here. I use Nova Prime Launcher and yes, if you decide not to use a custom launcher you can go back to TouchWiz with no problem (your device will ask you). Some launchers and themes come with icons some don't. There are a host of free and paid Launchers, themes and icon sets in the PlayStore.:D

Hi Spencerdl!!! Good to see you also!!!! I'm seeing many BB users here now. I will always love my BB......but my S5 and Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 tablet are great!

Thank you for the information! I will try your suggestion of Nova Prime Launcher and go from there. Whew.....glad my S5 will go back to TouchWiz. Not looking to mess up my new phone. :) If I have any more questions or issues would it be ok if I send you a private message? Thanks again Spencerdl!! :-*

Spencerdl

Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Hi Spencerdl!!! Good to see you also!!!! I'm seeing many BB users here now. I will always love my BB......but my S5 and Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 tablet are great!

Thank you for the information! I will try your suggestion of Nova Prime Launcher and go from there. Whew.....glad my S5 will go back to TouchWiz. Not looking to mess up my new phone. :) If I have any more questions or issues would it be ok if I send you a private message? Thanks again Spencerdl!! :-*

Of Course. PM me anytime....SMILE

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol