Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree6Likes
  • 2 Post By vinnie_boombhats
  • 3 Post By ffejjj
  • 1 Post By vinnie_boombhats
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Show Off Your Apex Launcher

Name your:

Theme
    Widget
    Wallpaper
    Icon Pack

Please post your homescreen!

Default Re: Show Off Your Apex Launcher

Show Off Your Apex Launcher-tmp_fcd0ffc7-7dd6-4ca5-8fb4-5540d97140b0-644102856.jpg

Zooper widget
    Minimalistic text
    Last edited by vinnie_boombhats; 06-01-2014 at 07:10 AM.
    SpasticPat and mrsmumbles like this.

oops
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Show Off Your Apex Launcher-1401601673136.jpg  
    Owner of a replacement Htc One... Till something better comes along
    LG G3
    Ambassador

Total oops, didn't notice S5 forum! Don't know how to delete that pic, keeps showing up.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Show Off Your Apex Launcher-uploadfromtaptalk1401619407807.jpg  
    Last edited by mrsmumbles; 06-01-2014 at 05:56 AM.

Global Posts
    2,584 Global Posts

I'm new to the Android OS. Just got a Galaxy S5. Came from a Blackberry so I know about customizing with themes, etc. Now with my S5 I am seeing Nova Launcher....Apex Launcher and some others. So which one would you guys recommend? I know it's all about what meets your needs. Do these lauchers come with themes, icons, etc? What happens if I decide I don't want to use the launcher.....will my phone go back to the way it was? How does the battery hold up?

Would appreciate any comments/suggestions or whatever kind of information so I can decide on a choice of launchers. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Mojave View Post
    I'm new to the Android OS. Just got a Galaxy S5. Came from a Blackberry so I know about customizing with themes, etc. Now with my S5 I am seeing Nova Launcher....Apex Launcher and some others. So which one would you guys recommend? I know it's all about what meets your needs. Do these lauchers come with themes, icons, etc? What happens if I decide I don't want to use the launcher.....will my phone go back to the way it was? How does the battery hold up?

Would appreciate any comments/suggestions or whatever kind of information so I can decide on a choice of launchers. Thank you!
    Hi Mojave, Good to see you here. I use Nova Prime Launcher and yes, if you decide not to use a custom launcher you can go back to TouchWiz with no problem (your device will ask you). Some launchers and themes come with icons some don't. There are a host of free and paid Launchers, themes and icon sets in the PlayStore.

Global Posts
    2,584 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by spencerdl View Post
    Hi Mojave, Good to see you here. I use Nova Prime Launcher and yes, if you decide not to use a custom launcher you can go back to TouchWiz with no problem (your device will ask you). Some launchers and themes come with icons some don't. There are a host of free and paid Launchers, themes and icon sets in the PlayStore.
    Hi Spencerdl!!! Good to see you also!!!! I'm seeing many BB users here now. I will always love my BB......but my S5 and Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 tablet are great!

Thank you for the information! I will try your suggestion of Nova Prime Launcher and go from there. Whew.....glad my S5 will go back to TouchWiz. Not looking to mess up my new phone. If I have any more questions or issues would it be ok if I send you a private message? Thanks again Spencerdl!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mojave View Post
    Hi Spencerdl!!! Good to see you also!!!! I'm seeing many BB users here now. I will always love my BB......but my S5 and Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 tablet are great!

Thank you for the information! I will try your suggestion of Nova Prime Launcher and go from there. Whew.....glad my S5 will go back to TouchWiz. Not looking to mess up my new phone. If I have any more questions or issues would it be ok if I send you a private message? Thanks again Spencerdl!!
    Of Course. PM me anytime....SMILE

Show Off Your Apex Launcher-tmp_screenshot_2014-06-04-19-41-46650140268.jpg

Zooper widget
    SpasticPat likes this.

Amazing.. What is the theme/tool bar to the right?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk