Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Angry FB problems

I've had my Galaxy s5 for about a few weeks. FB was fine until a few days ago....pics won't load all the time (more often not) same with comments to statuses. The loading symbol just keeps running. It seems to be running slower too. I've uninstalled and re-installed it, did a soft reset, cleared the cache. I'm not sure if the issue is with the app, on FB end or the phone. It's driving me crazy. It's getting pretty bad. Anyone else have this issue or have any suggestions????

Default Re: FB problems

Quote Originally Posted by Jackie Glass View Post
    I've had my Galaxy s5 for about a few weeks. FB was fine until a few days ago....pics won't load all the time (more often not) same with comments to statuses. The loading symbol just keeps running. It seems to be running slower too. I've uninstalled and re-installed it, did a soft reset, cleared the cache. I'm not sure if the issue is with the app, on FB end or the phone. It's driving me crazy. It's getting pretty bad. Anyone else have this issue or have any suggestions????
    I am having the same problem but not finding any solutions. Have you had any luck?

Same here.

I think I can say this - Facebook sucks regardless of platform.

It's really a simple app but is utter garbage - doesn't remember that I want to see things in chronological order, insists on auto playing videos, etc..

Global Posts
    20 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jackie Glass View Post
    Did you update the app on the 21st ?

Facebook sucks on all platforms, I would suggest searching for a earlier version , version 10 I think. Sounds like you updated the app and it caused problems.

Posted via Android Central App