Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default galaxy s5 battery drain

My galaxy s5 is experiencing high android system battery drain I'm not using it very often and it dies fast. Android system is taking 32% of my battery....please only post solutions and I've already disabled my location services

Posted via Android Central App

Default Re: galaxy s5 battery drain

Try to check your recently installed application before this battery issue happen, because there's no guarantee that every apps in the store is already compatible with the Galaxy S5 kitkat OS.

Mostly because of antivirus apps or battery booster, etc simmiliar to that..

Or you could do a factory reset to make sure anything run smoothly as the first time yiu bought it..

Global Posts
    243 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Bennett View Post
    My galaxy s5 is experiencing high android system battery drain I'm not using it very often and it dies fast. Android system is taking 32% of my battery....please only post solutions and I've already disabled my location services

Please read recent threads on this to get some ideas first

Ive had mine 2 weeks and I was using 2 x batteries every day from 100% to shut down. Each battery lasting 6/7 hours. All apps disabled and app killer and Battery monitor was installed.....still no good. Also experiencing very hot screen at periods throughout the day.
    Yesterday I downloaded " Juicedefender " from play store and my phone is currently sitting at 27% and has been in use now for the last 15 hours.... A dramatic improvement with one app.....Very happy now. Highly recommended.