Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By AZgl1500
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    27 Global Posts

Default T-Mobile s5 not receiving calls. Offered me $7.41 to make up for it.

My s5 is not receiving calls. I show full bars, 4g LTE coverage and am receiving texts and data. Tmobile is clueless and offered me a resolution within 72 hours.

No incoming calls for 72 hours??? They offered me a $7.41 credit for this! WTF??

Thanks for waiting, upon checking the known issue in your are, it shows that there is already a Trouble ticket open for this to be resolved. Our Engineers are already aware of the issue and is working towards resolving the problems and restoring the service. This will be resolved within 72 hours.
    You: are you kidding me?
    You: I'm not going to receive calls for the next 72 hours?
    Diana C: I know where you are coming from, Zachary. My apologies for this inconvenience this may have cause you. It's going to be anytime within 72 hours this issue will be resolved.
    Diana C: I understand the importance of having an active and working phone. I am so sure that our Engineers are currently working on the resolution.
    You: not your fault diana, but this is bull****. I was on Verizon for 14 years and never had an issue like this. I run 3 different businesses and I don't understand how I am supposed to go without being able to receive calls for any amount of time, much less 72 hours
    You: i better get some serious credit on my bill
    You: this is absurd
    Diana C: I perfectly understand your situation, Zachary. We appreciate customers who take the time to give us their feedback. Let me see what I can do for you today.

I have double check my system here, Zachary. I can see that I can process $7.41 credit in your account due to this inconvenience. Would you like me to process it now for you?

Global Posts
    514 Global Posts

Default Re: T-Mobile s5 not receiving calls. Offered me $7.41 to make up for it.

I would have asked what I'm suppose to do in a emergency if I have to call 911. I don't have a land line . 7.41 isn't enough if you ask me .

Global Posts
    24,214 Global Posts
    ROM
    SlimKat

Default Re: T-Mobile s5 not receiving calls. Offered me $7.41 to make up for it.

Not cool. If you need to get connected via voice, I would look for a Voice over Internet Provider app (VoIP). GrooveIP works pretty well.

Phone Timeline
    What could not be changed, must be endured - New Spring, by Robert Jordan
    Community Guidelines and also here, Developer Rules, and Marketplace
    Mobile Nations Sister Forums: iMore/Connectedly/Windows Central/Crackberry

I have been with Verizon 18 years.....

I always demand that I get a Supervisory Technical Support person.
    I will NOT all the front line Script Reader to impose their Script Resolution on me.

I have always been able to get my problems fixed. Not in seconds, but about 2.5 hours the last time.... it was the stupidest of things. I swapped the Update Credit from my daughter's phone to my phone.

So, when my phone arrived for me to turn it on, it tried to use My phone's specs with my daughter's phone number..... it took over an hour to get the Script Reader to recognize what the issue was. I told her again, and again what happened. Went right thru the left ear to the right ear and vanished.

I told her that I wanted a Technical Support Supervisor.... took him about 5 minutes to see what happened, and 30+ minutes to reprogram the Verizon computers to make sure both her phone, and my phone would work.
    MacroDroid extends your battery life.
    MacroDroid senses Screen off, turns Wifi & Data OFF
    OTA updates via WiFi only:
    my WiFi is permanently OFF until Verizon fixes 5.0

Rick Bell likes this.

Reason #542 I don't use T-Mobile. The worst carrier besides virgin in the USA. Say what you will about VZW, the signal is always there for me.

Posted from my VZW GALAXY S3

I guess it depends on the area. I just switched from Verizon to Tmobile after years of bad signal all over town. Between a better signal and wifi calling and no extra cost for hot spot, I'm so happier.

Um nope $7.41 is not acceptable at all. I hope they fix the problem sooner rather than later. I would also make the reevaluate that **** poor credit.

Posted via Android Central App

Quote Originally Posted by Rick Bell View Post
    Reason #542 I don't use T-Mobile. The worst carrier besides virgin in the USA. Say what you will about VZW, the signal is always there for me.

Posted from my VZW GALAXY S3
    Carriers are very area dependent. To say one is always the worst is inaccurate since in some areas it may thrive.

Always remember that .

Sent from my Verizon HTC One M8 using AC Forums.
    Sent from my T-Mobile Note 4 using AC Forums.

My bill is about $25 less per month with T-Mobile. I'm looking forward to seeing what the resolution of this thread is. Did this happen right after you did the most recent update (Yesterday)?