- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Certain widgets won't stay on the home screen
Whenever I try to add certain widgets to my home screen (Poweramp and The Weather Channel for example), they will not stay. It seems to be widgets that require some sort of user input or customization before they are placed, as I have not had any problem with other widgets.
I just rebooted and all of my widgets disappeared and need to be re-installed. This is the second time this has happened.
Can anyone help?
- By HouseDog1 in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 5Last Post: 11-29-2014, 02:54 AM
- By Ntchwaidumela in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 06-10-2014, 10:34 AM
- By drew_sf in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 12Last Post: 06-05-2014, 03:15 PM
- By paisley99 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 06-03-2014, 04:01 PM
- By tigeryee in forum HTC One M8Replies: 2Last Post: 06-03-2014, 06:13 AM