- 06-02-2014, 08:56 PM #2
Welcome to Android Central! Which Picasa album are you referring to, and which app are you noticing it in? Is it the stock Gallery app, the Google Photos app, or some Samsung Gallery app?
Picasa was folded into Google+, so any Picasa albums are from your Google+ albums. If there are any albums you want to get rid of, you may need to go to Google+ on the web, select the Photos area, and delete the album there.
- 06-02-2014, 09:38 PM #4
I have a suspicion of what's going on. When you go into Settings>Accounts-Google>[your Google account], there are two different photo syncs you can uncheck--Google Photos and Google+ Photos. Not confusing at all, right? Google Photos (the one without the plus sign) syncs your Google+/Picasa albums with the stock Gallery app (or in your case, probably the Samsung Gallery). It might actually be called Picasa instead of Google Photos in that list. Google+ Photos syncs your Google+/Picasa albums with the Google+-integrated Photos app.
You can't delete cloud albums using the stock Gallery app, but you can do so with the Google+ Photos app. What you might have done was uncheck the wrong photos selection, such that the stock Gallery was still syncing your cloud albums, and you're unable to delete those albums on your phone because the stock Gallery doesn't allow you to delete cloud albums.
Is any of that right?
- By Even4steven in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 7Last Post: 03-06-2015, 02:18 PM
- By crackd11 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4Replies: 5Last Post: 05-30-2014, 08:01 PM
- By Dakotta thurman in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 10Last Post: 05-30-2014, 03:35 AM
- By NormanGC in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 6Last Post: 05-15-2014, 11:31 AM
- By icebike in forum HTC One M8Replies: 6Last Post: 05-11-2014, 05:10 PM