- 1 Posts
Back cover notification bug
Hey, I just bought a new Galaxy S5.
Every time i shut down and reopen the phone I get a notification as if the back cover isn't closed properly and it can hurt the water & dirt resistance.
The shop I bought it from says that it's normal and it's like that in every phone.
Can anyone affirm this? Is it some weird bug?
obviously, I rechecked that the back cover IS closed properly.
- 06-03-2014, 05:51 AM #2
- 06-03-2014, 05:53 AM #3
- 06-03-2014, 05:53 AM #4
- 06-03-2014, 07:56 AM #5
- 06-03-2014, 08:30 AM #6
- 06-03-2014, 04:07 PM #7
- 9 Posts
Re: Back cover notification bug
I also get the message but thought it was because I popped open the case to install a new SD card. Apparently not! I opened the case up again, then resealed it making sure every crack and crevice was secure. Still got the message after powering the device on again. Nice to hear I'm not alone!
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
- 06-03-2014, 04:57 PM #8
- By xShadowBladex in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 5Last Post: 10-01-2015, 05:08 PM
- By tkpc621 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 19Last Post: 01-23-2015, 03:04 AM
- By BlueEyesNotADragon in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 06-03-2014, 02:43 PM
- By Aica Mandia in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 06-03-2014, 01:42 AM
- By mcal24 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 6Last Post: 06-02-2014, 09:46 PM