- 2 Posts
Samsung Galaxy S5 - incoming calls only shown as "Unknown" HELP!
I bought a samsung galaxy S5 last week but a problem I am experiencing is that all incoming calls are shown as "UNKNOWN"! This has happened since the very first day I used it.
This happens whether I have the contact saved or not. I have upgraded from a simple samsung non-smart phone using the same SIM card and number that I am now and this never used to happen on my old phone, before unless a number was private if i had it saved in my contact list it would show up with the saved name and if i did not I would still be able to see the number.
Does this mean that something is wrong with my new phone? Does anyone else have this problem? Is there anyway I can change this?? Thanks a lot!
And yes I am very new to smartphones!!
- 06-19-2014, 12:49 PM #2
- By stargate09 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 15Last Post: 10-05-2015, 12:04 PM
- By Dirtpuddle in forum Sprint Galaxy NexusReplies: 1Last Post: 09-30-2014, 03:26 PM
- By fishbowl38 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 06-10-2014, 05:26 PM
- By Philipp Yeo in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 2Last Post: 06-03-2014, 10:21 AM
- By Akash Agrawal in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 0Last Post: 06-03-2014, 06:30 AM