- 1 Posts
Galaxy S5: Uploading photos Problems
I've had my S5 for a week now, and I've just tried to upload photos as an attachment for an email (I've also tried to do so on other websites) and the only options for UPLOAD are "Camera" "Camcorder" "Voice Recorder" and "Documents". There is no PHOTO album option. I've tried taking a picture, but even that wouldn't upload. I'm just trying to figure out how to set it up so I can pull photos from my phone and upload them online. Thanks for any help.
- 06-04-2014, 05:57 PM #2
- 117 Posts
Re: Galaxy S5: Uploading photos Problems
I have a Photos app but it's with my Google account.
I mostly choose "Gallery" though, which gives me my different camera files (such as Camera or Instagram). Then "Camera" usually.
Camera should give you the photos you have. What comes up when you choose "Camera"?
- By Dejushe in forum LG G Pad 8.3Replies: 4Last Post: 06-14-2014, 09:54 PM
- By ksmoove2 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 8Last Post: 06-14-2014, 07:17 AM
- By ucfgrad93 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 06-11-2014, 01:32 PM
- By cannedpineapple in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 06-03-2014, 01:49 PM
- By njbeachgurl in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 06-03-2014, 10:51 AM