- 06-03-2014, 03:23 PM #2
- 06-03-2014, 03:30 PM #3
Yeah, I think you do too. Would be nice, though. No matter what, your alarm goes off.
- 06-03-2014, 03:33 PM #4
- 06-03-2014, 03:39 PM #5
- 06-03-2014, 04:10 PM #6
- 06-03-2014, 04:21 PM #7
- 06-03-2014, 04:33 PM #8
- 06-03-2014, 05:36 PM #9
I had a nokia phone (not wp, but gold old nokia) and it actually did had alarm that worked even when phone was off, so his question is valid.
First thing I did when i got my wp phone was to check if there's 'offline alarm' there - there isnt.
But having S5 with its decent battery life I don't think I'll have to ever worrying about it discharging over the night.
- 06-03-2014, 06:51 PM #10
- By okaybn in forum Nexus 5 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 06-02-2014, 03:06 AM
- By iain555 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 05-31-2014, 01:55 PM
- By Thanh Nguyen12 in forum Android AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 05-26-2014, 11:28 AM
- By icouldntpossiblycomment in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 4Last Post: 05-22-2014, 04:06 PM
- By Ry in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 1Last Post: 05-22-2014, 02:21 PM