Waterdamaged Front Camera?

Trooj

Jun 4, 2014
Visit site
So today it was raining hard and I took out my phone (Samsung Galaxy S5) for a phone call. Just now I open my front camera and there is a black triangle in the top left hand corner and it's not my finger I was wondering if there is a way to fix it? Will it evaporate since it might be water or is it a problem with the camera? I mean it's not that bad but I rather have it fixed...

Attachments

• 1401849959559.jpg
    1401849959559.jpg
    581.3 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:

Kelly Burby

Banned
Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
So today it was raining hard and I took out my phone (Samsung Galaxy S5) for a phone call. Just now I open my front camera and there is a black triangle in the top left hand corner and it's not my finger I was wondering if there is a way to fix it? Will it evaporate since it might be water or is it a problem with the camera? I mean it's not that bad but I rather have it fixed...

Well, try putting your device for soaking in the rice or a bog of silica gel and yes one more thing before doing this switch off your device, remove the battery and put inside a bag of silica gel for soaking ! If there problem is because of the water than it will disappear otherwise I think you need to go to the support for fixing this issue!! but I'll still say soaking will help you out of this :)