- 2 Posts
Waterdamaged Front Camera?
So today it was raining hard and I took out my phone (Samsung Galaxy S5) for a phone call. Just now I open my front camera and there is a black triangle in the top left hand corner and it's not my finger I was wondering if there is a way to fix it? Will it evaporate since it might be water or is it a problem with the camera? I mean it's not that bad but I rather have it fixed...
Last edited by Trooj; 06-03-2014 at 10:46 PM.
- 06-04-2014, 02:34 AM #2
Re: Waterdamaged Front Camera?
- By tkpc621 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 17Last Post: 11-19-2014, 01:26 PM
- By bb1rd1 in forum HTC One MaxReplies: 1Last Post: 08-28-2014, 12:04 AM
- By WarrenBoy in forum HTC OneReplies: 1Last Post: 06-04-2014, 03:43 AM
- By yosibeck in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 10Last Post: 06-03-2014, 10:05 PM
- By Zaay in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 4Last Post: 06-03-2014, 06:57 AM