Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Exclamation Waterdamaged Front Camera?

So today it was raining hard and I took out my phone (Samsung Galaxy S5) for a phone call. Just now I open my front camera and there is a black triangle in the top left hand corner and it's not my finger I was wondering if there is a way to fix it? Will it evaporate since it might be water or is it a problem with the camera? I mean it's not that bad but I rather have it fixed...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Waterdamaged Front Camera?-1401849959559.jpg  
    Last edited by Trooj; 06-03-2014 at 10:46 PM.
    Banned

Global Posts
    706 Global Posts

Default Re: Waterdamaged Front Camera?

Quote Originally Posted by Trooj View Post
    So today it was raining hard and I took out my phone (Samsung Galaxy S5) for a phone call. Just now I open my front camera and there is a black triangle in the top left hand corner and it's not my finger I was wondering if there is a way to fix it? Will it evaporate since it might be water or is it a problem with the camera? I mean it's not that bad but I rather have it fixed...
    Well, try putting your device for soaking in the rice or a bog of silica gel and yes one more thing before doing this switch off your device, remove the battery and put inside a bag of silica gel for soaking ! If there problem is because of the water than it will disappear otherwise I think you need to go to the support for fixing this issue!! but I'll still say soaking will help you out of this