Adding New Contacts to Samsung S5
Hi- sorry if this is out in the forum I could not locate it.
I just switched to S5 from Blackberry. I have many duplicate contacts. I have successfully merged or linked the ones possible. In a few cases I have deleted what was on my sim or showing on the phone and I reentering the contact cause linking was not working.
Question: when I add a new contact, it seems it is defaulting to save them to a gmail account on my phone. Why? How do I change this? I cannot find the option when entering the new contact to change the save location.
Appreciate the help.
- 06-04-2014, 02:22 AM #2
Re: Adding New Contacts to Samsung S5
It does not appear to be consistent. I have it show and not show and I think it must be identifying with other contact details on the phone. I will just have to go one by one.
- By CarrierPigeon in forum Rumored Devices LoungeReplies: 18Last Post: 08-18-2014, 06:57 AM
- By DragonMonkey in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 06-27-2014, 05:12 PM
- By HollywoodZombie in forum IntroductionsReplies: 18Last Post: 06-08-2014, 10:19 PM
- By aledelcastle in forum HTC One M8Replies: 2Last Post: 06-04-2014, 01:47 AM
- By bbtorres23 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 06-03-2014, 11:21 PM