Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Verizon S5 keeps dropping data connection ???

Randomly i cant get any data, either wifi or network? if i restart the phone, it works again. everytime. any ideas?

Default Re: Verizon S5 keeps dropping data connection ???

That sounds like a hardware defect and would take it back for a replacement. My Verizon S5 is great switching between wifi and data and always connects up unless I am in the middle of no where and it is trying to find a signal.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: Verizon S5 keeps dropping data connection ???

I called tech support and pretty useless. They said to try resetting back to factory settings, but i have a feeling thats a big waste of time. They said they will exchange it if that does not fix issue. But they said with a refurb. I bought this phone full price brand new 5 weeks ago. I want a new phone, not refurbished "like new"
    Quote Originally Posted by jordo487 View Post
    that sounds like a hardware defect and would take it back for a replacement. My verizon s5 is great switching between wifi and data and always connects up unless i am in the middle of no where and it is trying to find a signal.