Any way to get pda net or Hotspot to work on sprint s5?
I can't seem to connect my tablet to my phone using pda net or Fox Fi. I'm using sprint. I was able to get my tablet online using this combo with my s4 but now my s5 doesn't seem to send my tablet any data.
- 06-04-2014, 10:34 AM #2
Re: Any way to get pda net or Hotspot to work on sprint s5?
It is listed as a supported device on Verizon, so perhaps try the non-Sprint only version of Fox-Fi and see if that works.
- By Billtco in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Google EditionReplies: 3Last Post: 03-30-2015, 11:23 AM
- By bak9799 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 54Last Post: 09-21-2014, 05:17 PM
- By Raditya Bagaskara in forum HTC One M8Replies: 5Last Post: 06-06-2014, 06:02 AM
- By elykoj in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 06-05-2014, 05:58 PM
- By rattandmouse in forum HTC One M8Replies: 4Last Post: 06-04-2014, 04:50 PM