Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Samsung galaxy S5 incoming calls

Hi Everyone,

I purchased my samsung galaxy S5 a couple of days ago and its great except a problem i am having is that all incoming calls are shown as unknown. This happens whether i have the number saved as a contact or not. I am using the exact sim card that i used with my previous phone and this never used to happen, before i would see the number who was calling me whether I had them saved or not.

Does any one else have this problem? Can anyone suggest a way to resolve this? I would like to know if there is anything I can do before I take it back to the shop and they give me an obvious answer?

Thanks a lot!!

Global Posts
    242 Global Posts

Default Re: Samsung galaxy S5 incoming calls

Quote Originally Posted by Joseanne16 View Post
    Hi Everyone,

I purchased my samsung galaxy S5 a couple of days ago and its great except a problem i am having is that all incoming calls are shown as unknown. This happens whether i have the number saved as a contact or not. I am using the exact sim card that i used with my previous phone and this never used to happen, before i would see the number who was calling me whether I had them saved or not.

Does any one else have this problem? Can anyone suggest a way to resolve this? I would like to know if there is anything I can do before I take it back to the shop and they give me an obvious answer?

Thanks a lot!!
    Do search on the forums there was a carrier specific problem on this that needed them to do a reset on your account

Default Re: Samsung galaxy S5 incoming calls