- 2 Posts
Samsung galaxy S5 incoming calls
I purchased my samsung galaxy S5 a couple of days ago and its great except a problem i am having is that all incoming calls are shown as unknown. This happens whether i have the number saved as a contact or not. I am using the exact sim card that i used with my previous phone and this never used to happen, before i would see the number who was calling me whether I had them saved or not.
Does any one else have this problem? Can anyone suggest a way to resolve this? I would like to know if there is anything I can do before I take it back to the shop and they give me an obvious answer?
Thanks a lot!!
- 06-04-2014, 03:25 PM #2
- 06-04-2014, 03:28 PM #3
Re: Samsung galaxy S5 incoming calls
The other thread is here
- By OJsakila in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 49Last Post: 07-16-2014, 09:58 PM
- By elykoj in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 06-05-2014, 06:58 PM
- By TechGod2014 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 6Last Post: 06-04-2014, 10:21 PM
- By Imogen Parkinson in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 4Last Post: 06-04-2014, 11:38 AM
- By smalba in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 06-04-2014, 11:34 AM