Samsung galaxy S5 incoming calls

Joseanne16

Jun 3, 2014
Visit site
Hi Everyone,

I purchased my samsung galaxy S5 a couple of days ago and its great except a problem i am having is that all incoming calls are shown as unknown. This happens whether i have the number saved as a contact or not. I am using the exact sim card that i used with my previous phone and this never used to happen, before i would see the number who was calling me whether I had them saved or not.

Does any one else have this problem? Can anyone suggest a way to resolve this? I would like to know if there is anything I can do before I take it back to the shop and they give me an obvious answer?

Thanks a lot!! :)

sjaduae

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
Hi Everyone,

I purchased my samsung galaxy S5 a couple of days ago and its great except a problem i am having is that all incoming calls are shown as unknown. This happens whether i have the number saved as a contact or not. I am using the exact sim card that i used with my previous phone and this never used to happen, before i would see the number who was calling me whether I had them saved or not.

Does any one else have this problem? Can anyone suggest a way to resolve this? I would like to know if there is anything I can do before I take it back to the shop and they give me an obvious answer?

Thanks a lot!! :)

Do search on the forums there was a carrier specific problem on this that needed them to do a reset on your account

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance