Extend alarm time

Feb 7, 2014
Visit site
Hello fellow s5 users.

Is there a way to extend the alarm time on the s5? I like to use an mp3 for my alarm in the morning but it doesn't seem to go for very long...can this be extended to play the entire song?

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Hello fellow s5 users.

Is there a way to extend the alarm time on the s5? I like to use an mp3 for my alarm in the morning but it doesn't seem to go for very long...can this be extended to play the entire song?
You may need to make a looping audio file of that song and use that. Not sure how that could be done others, unless there is a third-party alarm App in the Play Store that allows that type of functionality, which I'm sure there is.

Feb 7, 2014
Visit site
You may need to make a looping audio file of that song and use that. Not sure how that could be done others, unless there is a third-party alarm App in the Play Store that allows that type of functionality, which I'm sure there is.

Hello and thanks for your reply. I am already using a full mp3 file of the song so I'm not sure what else I can do herel.

Army Murray

Jul 16, 2014
Visit site
I have the same question! I hate the 30 seconds that the alarm plays my mp3 songs, then stops! My Droid 4G played entire songs and did this for several times. I don't understand why Samsung did this, it's ridiculous ! There has to be a way of getting the alarm to play entire songs for several times! Why should we have to get another app, or buy an app that will do this!

bembol

Trusted Member
Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
I slept in 3-4 times because it stopped after 30 seconds.

On the other hand, when I had the M8/Z2 I used it as my alarm and I had days were I wished it would stop. LOL